XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all
Just popped in for a look as we are very close to purchasing an XF
it is narrowed down to 2,both 2014 first is a 3ltr s premium luxury in white with the black pack.The other is the same model but sportbrake non black pack in metallic dark grey both stunning cars.
I don’t know much about the jags as we have run a Land Rover Discovery for the last 15 years or so.
We will be doing the occasional tow with it.
cheers
Phil

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome Phil. We enjoy looking at pictures, so once the deal is done let us have a look at the new cat 😁

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Phil. We enjoy looking at pictures, so once the deal is done let us have a look at the new cat 😁
Hi
We missed out the White XFS saloon ,just waiting to view the the sport brake as it had not gone through the preparation process yet,think the sport brake will be a wiser move for us as when we go away with the caravan it will be more practical especially when we are coming from a Discovery 3 which is like a van with seat down in the back
pictures when we have one

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi
We missed out the White XFS saloon ,just waiting to view the the sport brake as it had not gone through the preparation process yet,think the sport brake will be a wiser move for us as when we go away with the caravan it will be more practical especially when we are coming from a Discovery 3 which is like a van with seat down in the back
pictures when we have one
Sportbrake better for towing as has self-leveling air suspension on rear.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well been and put a deposit down on an XF S 3lt portfolio as the piccys
Test drove today ,very impressed and the wife can manage it ,she had concerns coming from a D 3 to a lower car but she loved it
One thing I noticed when I used the wash wipe the water doesn’t spray like normal just a short burst if you need more water I had to press again ,is this normal ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That’s cool then ,thanks for the information , we pick up Friday all being well .
just need some 20s not keen on the wheels but the rest is fantastic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts