XF Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated in the title.
Strangely, other members appear to be able to respond to my posts, as their responses are listed in the Activity Stream, but I am unable to read them.

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Which post in particular. You do not have permission to post in al forums Try posting in other forums, rather than mainly one topic, Tesla, and permissions may be restored.

Technicall forums and some others are only available to regular posters / thread starters across all forums.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which post in particular. You do not have permission to post in al forums Try posting in other forums, rather than mainly one topic, Tesla, and permissions may be restored.

Technicall forums and some others are only available to regular posters / thread starters across all forums.
A post on the thread about which you posted the following:

This thread was started to satisfy your particular interest in Tesla financing :)
I am surprised that I am not allowed to post in a thread which you state was started to satisfy my particular interest.

I can not know how you define a regular poster.

However, prior to typing this particular post, my my recent history showed 217 posts across 40 different threads, and a total of 1,782 posts since I joined the forum, 21 months ago.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which post in particular.
Elon Musk and the financing of Tesla. in Other Car Chat

I responded to Baron's post #90, which appears at the bottom of Page 9 for me.
Presumably, my post is #91.
My response was at just after 2 am on Wednesday morning.

When I click on the thread, whether on my post or on Baron's response, I see neither of them, and I am sent the top of Page 9.

·
Administrator
432 Posts
I see what you mean, I'm actually not able to access pg. 10, even when I click on it. The last post in http://www.xfforum.co.uk/threads/66169-Elon-Musk-and-the-financing-of-Tesla/page10 I see is Baron95's #90 which is the last on pg9. I attempted to do a thread rebuild which is a process to update and sync the posts but came across an error at the start of the process.

Will update this post once I get the ticket number to get the techs to look into this. Stand by for an update - thank you for your patience

Cheers,
Nate

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Hi,

Likewise, I am able to access these pages. Please let us know if anyone still can't

Fergus

·
Administrator
432 Posts
To follow up - if you're not able to, be sure to clear your cache/cookies and refresh your page.

Cheers,
Nate

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To follow up - if you're not able to, be sure to clear your cache/cookies and refresh your page.

Cheers,
Nate
I am having the same problem as before.
This time, the problem is in the "Does this look like success" thread.
The last post I can see on this thread is #760 on Page 76, dated 21/12/17.
I have posted since this date, and there have been a number of other posts since that date.
They all appear in the activity stream, but I can see nothing beyond #760.

Strangely, it also appears that I do not have access to my own User Name or Settings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts