Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning,
I have posted an item for sale but it it isn't showing in the forum, have I done something wrong ?
please advise

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
If you read the terms and conditions of The Classified , For Sale and Wanted Forum you will see that you need to be a regular poster.

All posts are moderated to ensure advertisers have posted at least 10 times and continue to post on a regular basis. Items offered for sale will be removed after 1 month. ------- Items simply linking to auction sites are not allowed. Advertising judged to be of a commercial nature will be deleted.
You have not posted on this forum since December 2014.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi pekem, are you able to assist. I've tried to reply to posts and add posts but it says that they need to be reviewed by a moderator. Nothing seems to happen after this. I did try to add a new post in the help section but I had the same issue, thanks

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Hi pekem, are you able to assist. I've tried to reply to posts and add posts but it says that they need to be reviewed by a moderator. Nothing seems to happen after this. I did try to add a new post in the help section but I had the same issue, thanks
I think you will your posts are now visible.

PS Not always able to access posts, particularly if on top of a mountain :)

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Classified

Morning,
you advised I hadn't posted recently so wasn't able to advertise on the classified.
i have posted a number over the last 3 months but still cannot see the classified forum can you advise
thanks.
Andy

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Morning,
you advised I hadn't posted recently so wasn't able to advertise on the classified.
i have posted a number over the last 3 months but still cannot see the classified forum can you advise
thanks.
Andy
Presently we don't have a classified forum. Too many issues associated with commercial posting and time required to monitor.
Perhaps in the future :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.