XF Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
I am new to the forum. I am getting the XF 2.7D Premium Luxury in Midnight Metallic with 19" Carelli Alloys and Champagne/truffle interior in November. Obviously excited at this, I am building up a folder of pictures that will look like mine.

Please can you post your pics of black XF's, inside, out, engine, the lot really.

Many thanks

Lee

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pekem said:
We all feel for you having to wait until next month for your car. You must remain strong and with our help you will get through it
Great quote! I ordered it back in March!! Its killing me. I couldnt get it until I sold my Audi S3 in Nov!

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Have you been given a date in November yet :?:
In the same way that you would like to see pictures of other XF's please keep in mind that we would like to see yours when you get it :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes - I am collecting on 17 November and I will post lots of pictures once I have it home.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi Newbie - Could you give us an idea of where you are geographically?

And you'll love it even more than you believe possible! :lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in Germany. I am in the army, but will soon be moving to Shropshire in December. (I have yet to update my Profile)

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
micalee said:
I am in Germany. I am in the army, but will soon be moving to Shropshire in December. (I have yet to update my Profile)
And yet another deeply discounted XF then. I am not jealous; good luck to you. :mrgreen: ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
....and I'm even more not jealous than you are, pekem :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts