XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, i know this might seem like an odd question but what software are you using to mock up the wheels and grille looks on various cars. I ask because I am thinking of supplementing my XF with a Cayman S and would like to see what a Carerra White one looks like with Midnight Blue wheels but cant find a pic of one anywhere (as it would be an exclusive request) so would like to have a go at mocking it up myself

Cheers and keep up the good work

·
Vendor
561 Posts
Currently using adobe photoshop, the version within the CS3 suite. Expensive bit of software but it's main use is actually general photography and of course it lends itself to editing pics of cars and so on. That said not sure how to change silver wheels to blue, doing them black or grey is pretty easy. Definitely the best software to do it with if you can find an expert to do it for you.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I actually had a look at a Cayman before I decided on the XF, I'm 6ft and I found it incredibly cramped inside, I'd hate to imagine what it would've been like if I were a couple of inches taller. My head was brushing off the headlining and the seat was lowered all the way. Not much of a crumple zone if it rolls! :eek:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ yeah but that is a how a real sports car should be. It cannot be compared with the XK as it is not a GT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts