XF Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XF 2.2L Td Aut 4d Pre Lux.
Purchased recently with 40k km and get a red triangle warning that refers me to the message center, but I have no idea how to enter the message centre, have checked the user manual and it says that it's a critical warning message.... Appreciate any information, thanks

Vehicle Personal luxury car Display device Font Electronic device

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no message, when I press the triangle, is says critical, see the message centre
When I start the car in the morning, with ignition on
Also when I drive for a while, back and forth to work about 40k...

·
Registered
89 Posts
The message centre is where any fault/warning messages appear between the speedo and rev counter dials. Any warning message will be displayed here when you start and run the car. A red triangle also appears at the top of the touch screen and pressing this takes you to the message in the photo you posted and then pressing 'clear warning' simply clears the message from the message centre. This does not clear the fault which will remain. Suggest you get the fault codes read asap.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
normal procedure would be for info to press brake pedal and push start button to start the engine, but thought it was yellow? hmm.

there has to be message on the dials screen with red triangle, what is it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased recently with 40k km and get a red triangle warning that refers me to the message center, but I have no idea how to enter the message centre, have checked the user manual and it says that it's a critical warn.look in the security settings in the menu.

View attachment 51202
Purchased recently with 40k km and get a red triangle warning that refers me to the message center, but I have no idea how to enter the message centre, have checked the user manual and it says that it's a critical warning message.... Appreciate any information, thanks

View attachment 51202
Look in the security setting in the screen menu.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts