XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having read a few threads about remapping, I have not come across anyone who actually had it done.

Is there anyone who was brave enough?

I am interested in getting better acceleration from the 2.7D :twisted: but I want to hear some success stories first!

Thanks

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
LuxVoyager said:
Having read a few threads about remapping, I have not come across anyone who actually had it done.

Is there anyone who was brave enough?

I am interested in getting better acceleration from the 2.7D :twisted: but I want to hear some success stories first!

Thanks

Naughty naughty LuxVoyager, I can't believe you really looked :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=795

P. S.
You might read this as well :lol:
http://xfforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=869

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...but I did - honest :oops:

OK, I was searching for DSM and clearly had a blonde moment in the process :roll:

Will be speaking to Spires tomorrow!!

Cheers pekem

·
Registered
21 Posts
Had mine done by SuperChips. Have had the last 5 cars of mine chipped in some way or another.

I used to prefer the boxes you can buy as I could always remove them, but have recently (last XJ diesel and this XF) decided to go the full chip route.

Love mine, was a bit disappointed with the car's performance after driving a chipped xj for the previous year, but now this one has been chipped, love it.

Can't beat that moment when you hit the down paddle twice and floor it ...

Just about to get the Spires exhaust, to complete the car, will post pics when I've had it fitted.

Would have tried the Spires car first for chipping but didn't find this forum until after I had the work done.

But would recommend SuperChips as no problems and no hassle, took about an hour to upload my software then receive the updated software back.

But speak to Spires first and try their car, and support the supporters ;)

hope that helped.

G

1 - 4 of 4 Posts