XF Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m a new Jaguar owner, got a 2019 2.0 portfolio last month after a lifetime of dreaming of owning a Jaguar.
The car has surpassed all expectations, except for one issue that I can’t work out.

I’ll call the dealership if I can’t get it resolved but don’t want to waste the time if it’s a trivial matter - it’s still under warranty anyway.

basically when I first got the car the parking aid worked automatically. Front and back sensors identified objects and displayed them on the screen.

seemingly randomly, they don’t anymore. It’s definitely possible I’ve inadvertently changed a setting somewhere, but I can’t find it if so.
The manual says there’s a settings icon with specific settings for that, but I don’t have it where they suggest.
I have attached an image of my reversing screen. You can see the park aid icon suggests it’s disabled within the car icon, and beneath it. On the right side the volume is muted and there’s an icon beneath it that’s greyed out. Touching any of these does nothing.
If I push the parking aid button when I’m not in reverse it flashes orange for a few seconds but nothing happens.
For confirmation, when i first got the car this all worked perfectly and automatically.
Any help much appreciated!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I can't think what's wrong with the parking aid. Best get it booked in under warranty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts