XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi after being told the delivery of my new xf would be sept 23 rather than sept 1 as i had originally arranged.i called into a dealer to see if there was a car i could get from any new stock they had,nothing there for me,but as i looked at the cars i could not help but notice the poor paint finish on some of the cars,mainly an orange peel effect.i hope i dont have any issues with my new car.is it me or has anyone else noticed this.
cheers keith

·
Registered
196 Posts
You know me too well Peter :) Hope you are well.
Keith, welcome to the forum! I am very particular about paintwork finish. If you would like to talk over this, please PM me and I will send my number to you.
PS. Peter, I do think your car looks stunning in your signature in Ultimate Black and lets hope that the driver of the Mazda 5 chasing me on the A303 last week thought mine looked just as good as I disappeared into the distance :lol:

·
Registered
425 Posts
SN08 TOM said:
You know me too well Peter :) Hope you are well.
Keith, welcome to the forum! I am very particular about paintwork finish. If you would like to talk over this, please PM me and I will send my number to you.
PS. Peter, I do think your car looks stunning in your signature in Ultimate Black and lets hope that the driver of the Mazda 5 chasing me on the A303 last week thought mine looked just as good as I disappeared into the distance :lol:
I never know quite what to do in these situations! It is extremely tempting to shoot off into the distance, but I'm also faced with the realisation that a Jaguar driver should not give in to such nonsense and retain some dignity! *He thinks as he plants his foot..* :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts