XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those Members that want to order a Fuel Angel at the special Forum price please remember that I need your email address and a contact telephone number in order for your order to be placed directly with Fuel Angel who will contact you directly.
Please send me a Private Mail before 11am Monday morning 22 June
An interesting video of the original Dragons Den episode in which the Fuel Angel board are made substantial offers by the Dragons can be seen at the link below. Also for the offer details see this link: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1167

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrMYS5pS3RA

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Just to add my tuppence.

I had a call from my father in-law last week, he's getting on a bit but by no means past it and could still show me a thing or two about life :oops:
Anyway, he's had S type Jags now for the past 6 years all diesels and for the first time ever, filled the tank from empty with unleaded. He never started the car as when he replaced the fuelling nozzle he noticed the error of his ways, however, he still had to call out the AA to drain the tank at a cost of £200. The real killer for him was having to walk in the garage and pay for the 70ltrs of unleaded he'd just filled up with too :cry:
So I'll be gifting one of these to him, more to save him from the ear ache from his other half :lol:

pm sent Pekem!

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All received zx10Ben, thank you. :)
Congratulate your father in law for having the good sense to contact the AA and not Jaguar Assistance :eek:
Had he done so, he would have been transported free of charge, if the car is still in warranty, to the nearest Jaguar Dealer and then he would have had something to complain about.
He would have become an hostage to a fortune that would have left him a lot less well of and the "ear ache" would have been really, really intense. If his car had not been in warranty; it does not bear thinking about :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts