XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all

Been lurking here for a while but finally managed to get registered and thought I'd post an introduction.

Took delivery of our new XF yesterday. One of the last 2.7D's left I think. Premium Luxury in Lunar Grey with Charcoal Leather.

It's the wife's car really but I think I can get her to let me have a go every now and then!

Early signs are that she loves it so that's a plus ;-)

Cheers

Jon

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Hi Jon,
Welcome to the forum :)
If you have been lurking for anytime around here and you have an XF; you know what comes next :eek:
Yes, we all want to see pictures of it and need to hear all about your experiences, or those of your wife if you are unable to prise the keys, did I say keys :oops: out of her bag :lol:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi Jon, and welcome.
What a great colour choice, another kindred spirit. I trust she drives as well as, definately, she looks :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
I assume you mean the car and not the wife? :eek:

Oops... ;)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Well that's good going, 4th post and already we've deviated the thread to smut! :roll: :lol:

I concur with Andy on your fantastic taste in colour!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
51 Posts
welcome Jon , i guess if your wife is happy then you should be happy , but for me for the first time and only i would say "thank god they don't let the ladies drive is saudi " lol :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
I disagree Silver or grey is for Mercedes too many silver cars around dont do the XF justice.... Am i the only one who thinks this way?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts