XF Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In relation to my earlier post re the sport seats...
I spoke with my local dealer for some more info and he supplied me the full details of the relevant Jaguar internal bulletin (No 2140)

It included the information re the 'Interior Pack' plus two others that may be of interest.

Hope this is useful

XFS

XF Diesel Option Packs

Key Points

• Availability of new option packs for XF Diesel S
I am pleased to announce the availability of three new customer selectable option packs for
XF Diesel S, which will significantly enhance the appeal of this already desirable car. The packs are described below.

Interior Pack: Consists of Piano Black veneer plus XFR front seats, excluding the R logo,
with 18x14 seat functionality and memory. For Luxury the seats are Bondgrain heated and
available in Barley and Warm Charcoal only. For Premium Luxury and Portfolio the seats are
Softgrain heated/cooled and available in Barley, Warm Charcoal or Ivory. The retail price for
this pack is (Luxury) £2,000 or (Premium Luxury/Portfolio) £1,500.

Dynamics Pack: Consists of the Adaptive Dynamics system as launched in the XFR but with
the equivalent 09MY SV8 suspension tune. The pack is supplied complete with 20" Volans
wheels in Shadow finish (Standard Silver finish also available). The retail price for this pack is
(Luxury) £1,750 or (Premium Luxury/Portfolio) £1,250.

Aerodynamic Pack: Consists of an alternative front bumper with black metal mesh lower air
intakes with or without optional sculpted LED blades that provide daytime running light
function, extended side sills and rear boot lid spoiler. The Aerodynamic pack also has a gloss
black upper grille mesh as standard. Please note that this pack is not available with ACC and
is limited to the following exterior colours; Porcelain, Botanical Green, Indigo, Ultimate Black,
Lunar Grey and Liquid Silver. The retail price for this pack is £2,000 or £2,500 with the
optional LED blades.

These packs are available to order from August build onwards

·
Registered
306 Posts
Let us hope the sports seats give better comfort than the standard ones, which give me back-ache over a long distance.

One other thought. I wonder why the veneer has to be (I assume) the piano black? Why can you not choose from the others available, bearing in mind how easy it must be for Jaguar to fit whatever finish chosen.

·
Registered
618 Posts
twosheds said:
Let us hope the sports seats give better comfort than the standard ones, which give me back-ache over a long distance.

One other thought. I wonder why the veneer has to be (I assume) the piano black? Why can you not choose from the others available, bearing in mind how easy it must be for Jaguar to fit whatever finish chosen.
Because the manufacturing division at Jaguar has been historically stubborn about not giving too much choice to make their logistics job easier. Things are getting better with the XF and hopefully the XJ will be more like the competition but historically the level of personalisation has been low.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Having driven the XFR last night I must say that the seat pack would be worth every penny. It even has electric adjustable bolsters.

·
Registered
618 Posts
^ are they just electrically adjustable or are they like the M5 where they are dynamic and go up and down as required during cornering? :?

·
Registered
570 Posts
peculiar, there was a fab picture of an XF fitted out with all the new packs exterior/interior and the dynamic pack, but it looks like it has been deleted or removed any ideas?

·
Registered
570 Posts
There was, but according to the poster the link was removed by admin because it linked to a Jaguar dealer on a comercial website and counted as advertising :lol:

but the pics are really great - drool ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
As requested. Enjoy ;)

Given the option I would also have picked those seats, also is my eyes playing tricks on me or is that not normal Figured Ebony.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts