XF Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all:

I was invited into Stratstone in Aberdeen to test drive the XF and after a 45 minute test drive did not want to put it back, what a car. Being a BMW driver for a lot of years i was nicely surprised at the quality of the car, from the great looks, to the interior layout, to the very very comfortable drive.
I have asked a garage i deal with down in Harrogate to source one for me as a brand new one is a bit steep for me.
Can anyone advise me on anything i should look out for / check on a used one. I am not expecting any issues because whatever car they get will still be as new but there may still be something to look out for that i am unaware about.
I hope to take delivery of one early December, i will keep you posted on what i get, my only stipulation was that it should be ultimate black, the rest i will leave to them.

·
Administrator
22,499 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, ultimate black 4 me :)
It is very good to hear that you wish to join us as an XF owner.
I can't imagine that it will be an easy task for the dealer in Harrogate to obtain a car to meet your spec quickly but I am sure he will try very hard bearing in mind that premium car buyers are thinner on the ground today.
As for condition etc; I would not worry too much about that because you will have the benefit of the balance of a three year warranty and the knowledge that most of the early niggles are now understood and resolved.
Hope it doesn't take very long and we look forward to seeing pictures when it does arrive. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts