XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

First of all, thank you to all forum members. I've found the posts here very helpful (as long as I remember to keep in proportion all those about faults!).

I'm an ex-BMW driver, awaiting delivery of my 3.0DS Portfolio. I've seen it in the dealer's compound but there's paperwork awaited to get my registration number transferred - it seems to take for ever but it's not long really.

I was about to buy a used 535d M-Sport, which would have been my fifth BMW, but thought I should validate my choice by looking at other cars, and the Jaguar dealer isn't far from the BMW dealer in my neck of the woods. My dealer had nearly new XFs and I drove a 2.7D - what a car. Still I hesitated and then the dealer came up with a great deal on a new XF in stock at another showroom in the same group. And it's liquid silver, which suits me fine, with charcoal interior (I loved the ivory interior but it works better contrasting with darker exteriors I reckon - and charcoal doesn't show the dirt!).

It would have been simply indecent to say no, don't you think. The rest is history...or rather 'future' as I still have another week or so before I can take delivery - curses.

Right now I have only a single photograph, and as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures (looks horribly complicated), and what the forum will tolerate in terms of picture size etc., Ill give it a try.

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Compass :lol:

Post your picture using the steps shown below :)
Just scroll down below the message you are posting and you will see the area of the picture.
Size of image; best if it is no greater than 8" wide with a maximum resolution of 100 pixel / inch
Any more help required; just send a Private Mail.

P.S You are now on the Roll of Honour viewtopic.php?f=25&t=707

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's see if this works... If it does, here's my XF at the dealer, tantalisingly visible but out of reach, at least for now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts