XF Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bring on the Spice Family Robinson and you too can be "Lost in Spice"...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tend to think Tan would have been better, however, not available. Ordered months ago and had second thoughts when I seen the colour in another model. Once I picked up the car and the leather was new, must say my thoughts changed for the better. It certainly beats the boring old Charcoal (which I've had in my last 5 cars) or Cream/Biege. They do say good taste comes with maturity!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
LOL :lol: I had Cream/Biege in my BMW and wanted a change, so I opted for the Charcoal. You car does look nice! ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Must admit to thinking that the Spice wouldn't work, but after seeing your pictures it looks great. Nice one! Enjoy the car.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Interesting choice and definately preferable to charcoal but I do like the lighter colours I'm afraid

·
Registered
43 Posts
Charcoal is the signature color of crematoriums

It's deadly dull, but if you're afraid of standing out from the crowd it's the perfect color. I just wouldn't be seen dead in it. Spice is cool. The new Red Zone for the XFR is outstanding, but I suspect few owners will have the [email protected] to order it.

Sad how boringly conservative owners of nice cars have become...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Digital photos do Spice no favours. I have managed to manipulate these to give a truer representaion.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yeah they often look orange in pictures when they are more of a lightish brown colour IMO.

I like the colour but what I dont like (and i have made this comment to penultimateblack before) is the black plastic seat backs on the front seats.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
craig said:
Yeah they often look orange in pictures when they are more of a lightish brown colour IMO.

I like the colour but what I dont like (and i have made this comment to penultimateblack before) is the black plastic seat backs on the front seats.
Plastic backs are easy to keep clean.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Plastic backs are easy to clean as said. I can vouch for that, I have my grandkids visiting at the moment, and their little feet cannot reach the floor - only the backseat! bless them though.

On another note, as I am the driver, I cannot see the back of the seat, so it really doesn't bother me. Must say, had the car 2 weeks today, and those eyes are rolling as I drive by.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have to say that I love all XFs no matter what colour of exterior or interior but I would
not swap my Vapour grey with charcoal interior. Happy XFing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts