XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings chaps or, g'day mate. Now you know where i am from, down to business. Happy as (so far) with our 2013 x250 138klms Jaguar saloon. At the moment it goes into limp mode, cleaned maf and would be most grateful if i could locate fuel trim information on her. Have a new launch scan tool thingy that am navigating with today and would appreciate any technical info regarding our kitty

·
Registered
257 Posts
How do you do Skippy (I guess you can now tell where I'm from) :giggle: Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
greetings doc, thank you for your reply. 4.30am and 22c here, a start to a lovely day. being of senior years it seems the earlier i arise. its perusal time and hope to glean information regarding our kitty....hope to hear from you again...and other owners. forgive nil caps, lazy !

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hullo bik3rz 6.45 pm here now and 20c. spent morning at a electronics store after pricing a water level float assembly ... bought reed switch, now all fitted/fixed under $3 and an hour. also fixed limp mode it was the usual split hose, wrapped in "gorilla" tape till replacement sourced..
ps like your trendy no caps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts