XF Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

Richard, new member from Notts

Picked up a 2009 XF 3.0d Premium Luxury with 86000 miles on the clock in Indigo Blue Pearl on Sunday

Love it so far, defected from BMW

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same as you. Picked up a black 2010 3.0d PL a few weeks ago in exchange for a BMW Z4. Loving everything about it except for the radio reception; which is woeful. I only normally cover 8000 miles a year but have clocked up over 1000 in the XF in just over 3 weeks; can't get enough of it!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome to the forum guys, you have an immaculate taste in cars ;)
BTW photographs are a legal requirement, we've all seen hundreds of em, but that doesn't stop us drooling over a new members wheels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Only pic I have at the moment, cleaned quickly in between showers.

Two weeks off work next week so paint correction will begin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same as you. Picked up a black 2010 3.0d PL a few weeks ago in exchange for a BMW Z4. Loving everything about it except for the radio reception; which is woeful. I only normally cover 8000 miles a year but have clocked up over 1000 in the XF in just over 3 weeks; can't get enough of it!
Do you have the B&W hifi fitted,?

Mine is exceptional sound quality and reception is perfect

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have the B&W hifi fitted,?

Mine is exceptional sound quality and reception is perfect
Standard Jaguar stereo, no DAB. Sound is fine on FM/CD & using Aux socket but just white noise on MW/LW so no good for sport. Going back to dealer next week for him to take a look. Seems the kind of thing we used to fix in the old days with an upgraded aerial or suppressor but I will leave it to the dealer to sort as it is covered by the warranty he gave me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just to close this off. I got the car back today and the aerial booster has been replaced under the warranty, which has completely solved the problem. MW & LW now sounding as good as FM always did so sport now available. Happy boy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great news Derek, always a disappointment when something like this spoils the experience for you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts