XF Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

New member here. Happy to say I am now the proud owner of a new to me 2011 XF. The garage are sorting out a couple of issues; reverse camera showing a blue screen (boot wiring loom?), and the "water in fuel" warning message. Which I believe just needs the filter draining or something along those lines? So hopefully I should be able to pick the car up Monday.

I love the car, and Jags in general. But originally the XF was not even on my radar.

A Prius is our daily driver, and while it is fantastic at what it does, it is neither exciting, interesting, or good for journeys of more than half an hour.

So I was looking for a sleeper style saloon along the lines of an AMG C32, Skoda Superb 3.6, Audi S6, Lexus GS 450H, etc. To have as a fun and practical second car. To be honest, I thought Jaguars were still having reliability and quality issues.

On a slow Autotrader day, XF's kept popping up in my search results so I finally looked into it them, read reviews, watched a load of YT videos, and realised it ticked all the boxes. So after a few weeks of searching, I found a nice, Black 3.0 Portfolio S, which I think has the Black pack and the Aero pack.

Needless to say, I can't wait for Monday.

As a question, is there a good way to find out what the car was optioned with?

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts