XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Jaguar 3.0 D V6 S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I am new to this forum & just posting a short intro to you all (along with an short story),

Being an ex XK owner (I was missing this Jag a lot) ,,,,,,,,So story is I was bored on lockdown in mid December & started to flick around Autotrader & stumbled across this Jaguar XF S 3.0.

I bought it same day over the phone on an total impulse ! , "subject to viewing" , Absolutely love how good this car is & has grown on me massively. (have owned a lot of Porsches , Alfas Etc over the past XX years but I always seem to gravitate back to Jaguar.................................... already thinking XFR :love:

Since Buying it here is what I have done to enhance the car & bring it up to my personal standard (I'm little OCD when it comes to cars & motorbikes) ;)

Replaced all tyres with new Michelin Pilots 4S (when i bought the car it had Cooper Zeons on it) decided they had to go,, that's just me ......

Refurbished the standard OEM Silver Draco 20 inch alloy wheels all round in Shadow Chrome.

Fitted new pads & discs all round.

OEM Jaguar boot liner

Rubber Matts from Adamesh for the winter (My Mrs takes the car to the stables & get the car mucky lol).

On Monday I am having the car Remapped by UK CC Autotechs & cant wait to see what this remap does to the XFS performance & personality.

Would love to hear any owners experiences with the remap as I've been reading that the Jaguar XF 3.0 Diesels remap very well .......................

Looking forward to driving this to South of France in the spring (depending on Covid).

Cheers & here's
some picture & will upload some better shots to the XF gallery later (y)today.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome to the forums and what a beaut' you have.
"Mrs takes the car to the stables " yikes!! I once parked a red car I owned in a fields gateway, when I returned a horse in the field had leaned over the gate and attempted to eat the car by taking chunks out of the boot lid with it's nashers. Keep the cat well away from the horses...they're the devils disciples.

·
Registered
Jaguar 3.0 D V6 S
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forums and what a beaut' you have.
"Mrs takes the car to the stables " yikes!! I once parked a red car I owned in a fields gateway, when I returned a horse in the field had leaned over the gate and attempted to eat the car by taking chunks out of the boot lid with it's nashers. Keep the cat well away from the horses...they're the devils disciples.
The worst enemy is "Muddy Boots" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts