XF Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a "Jaguar Club of Denmark", of which I'm a member. It's mainly for enthusiasts, who restore, maintain and love older Jaguars. It's not so much for rich people who can just go out an buy a new Jaguar every time there is a facelift. I don't have an old Jaguar, but I grew up with Jaguars, so I like to read about old Jaguars and the stories surrounding the brand. There is of course a Facebook group for the club. Members often use it to sell and buy Jaguars and parts, but as I said, it's mainly older cars up until the S class. I don't think I've seen an XF there. Yesterday one of the members announced, that his wife regrettably had to sell her car. It's an E-Pace P200 in white from October 2019 and has driven 8,000 kms. So it's barely half a year old. He says, it's price as new was DKR 598,800, and they want to sell it for DKR 449,000. That is really a bargain... Or it shows that the car has lost 25 % of its value in less than half a year. I don't know the seller, but on his profile it says, he's been a member since 2018. Then I looked at his Facebook page, and he works for the Danish importer of Jaguars and Landrovers! I couldn't help laughing. This must be a new way of trying to get rid of the cars. Letting family members of employees drive the cars for a few months and then selling them cheap.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts