XF Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE NEW JAGUAR XF DIESEL S

Welcome to the forum osiris87 :)

I am sorry that I have had to remove the text and images of your post because it would be a breach of copyright to allow it to be published without the permission of the copyright owners. The material you posted is subject to a Jaguar press embargo and a source was not attributed.

It is important that everyone remembers that articles can't be cut and pasted from other sites without the risk of this site owner having to defend an action in law.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Looks awesome and not bad prices imagine it will go in the XJ and Range/Land Rover and maybe the XK. What will it do to 2.7 XF prices.

gary

·
Registered
618 Posts
It will be in the new 2010 alloy XJ and it may well make me want one!

As for 2.7 resale values I wouldnt worry about it. Its only an issue when you come to sell and at the moment the resale value of ANY car is going through the floor.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I see the report in todays Autoexpress says that it has an "upgraded sat nav"

Hopefully one that has better logic and that will be supplied FOC to those who were sold cars with a near on useless system.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
PaulCP said:

Hopefully one that has better logic and that will be supplied FOC to those who were sold cars with a near on useless system.
I suggest you contact your delay about the satnav.

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Vapourgrey said:
PaulCP said:

I suggest you contact your delay about the satnav.
Or Dealer even, without delay! :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Greetings to one and all - I'm new on this forum but have read it a fair bit over the last month or two. I have an Indigo 2.7 PL with Ivory, Blind spot, Carelias, parking aids, B&W and bi-xenons. It's an ex-demo and had 1800 on the clock when I picked it up a fortnight ago. I have just read the Auto Express article about the 3.0 litre and am interested in the upgraded sat nav and air con. I don't find the sat nav as intuitive as my old Tom Tom but apart from that I am not sure what the complaint is about it? Could someone possibly explain where the shortcomings are with this? If there is to be a solution I don't want to find that I miss it! Is there are problem with the air con? On a long journey back from Cornwall this afternoon. It was -3 outside and with the heater controls set on 22 I was amazed to find the side windows, especially in the rear of the car steaming up. Has anyone else experienced this? My only other niggles so far as that one rwear windown doens't close with global closing and the lumbar support motors don't appear to work properly in the seats.

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Hi Martin, welcome to the forum. :)
Good to hear that you have joined the XF club.
It might well be that some of the issues you mention could be anwered by our resident Jaguar Service Team.
If you post a question, as a separate thread here: viewforum.php?f=37 it may be that the team will have some ready answers based on their daily experience in a Jaguar dealership.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts