XF Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i'd start a thread about the thoughtful little touches that the XF has.

One thing I spotted today was that the sides of the seat squabs that are closest to the centre console are made of suede to prevent noise when they rub against the centre console.

Any others?

·
Registered
204 Posts
i know you all know this one, but after 6 weeks, its still the way the gear selector rises on ignition.
its so cool. does any other car have this i wonder ? :)

·
Registered
618 Posts
not exactly a neat touch, more like one of the MANY errors in the brochure but when you spec the B+W sound system you get the portable music interface BUT still keep the 6 disc changer, whereas the brochure says you lose it :roll:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
craig said:
not exactly a neat touch, more like one of the MANY errors in the brochure but when you spec the B+W sound system you get the portable music interface BUT still keep the 6 disc changer, whereas the brochure says you lose it :roll:
If you look at the glossary in the price list brochure you will see it lists a 6-disc in dash CD changer with the Bowers & Wilkins sound system

·
Registered
31 Posts
6CD Changer or Not ?

I was told that if i wanted the auxilary input so you could fully integrate an ipod, you would loose the 6 CD changer, Salesman told me they needed the space.

Today when i went to see the one i have bought it has 6CD in it, when i asked the salesman he said some of the early ones had these, but they have now come up with this excuse that they need the space.

Fingers crossed for anyone ordering this ages ago and still waiting for the delivery day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts