·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked it up today after a minor delay :D

[attachment=2:a820msw8]XFvsStype.jpg[/attachment:a820msw8]

[attachment=1:a820msw8]XF1.jpg[/attachment:a820msw8]

[attachment=0:a820msw8]XFsig.jpg[/attachment:a820msw8]

3.0V6 Luxury, Frost Blue, Venus Alloys, Sunroof, Memory Winter Comfort Pack, Vision Pack, Keyless Entry, Voice Activation. Dove Leather with Burr Walnut on the inside :)

and why thanks XFForum :?: well guess what happened when i tried to top up the petrol. had to come home and look up the tricks for opening the flap :roll:

hasn't tainted it though :)

·
Administrator
22,501 Posts
Next thing you need to do Bob, is to get that other car out of the garage and give your beautiful XF a proper home :lol:
When you have done that go for a nice ride with the lights on and, making sure the mood lighting rheostat is turned up full, enjoy the pure luxury of your new car.
When you come back; revisit us and make sure that you record your colour choice of Frost Blue, you will be the first :!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=593

Then, over the next day or so decide which is your favourite extra, you have enough of them ;)
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=577

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pekem said:
Next thing you need to do Bob, is to get that other car out of the garage and give your beautiful XF a proper home :lol:
it won't fit ;) looks better on the drive anyway :)

surreal moment earlier as i followed a frost blue SV8 :cool: up the hill and it turned left at the road before ours. was half-tempted to follow him and ask how he was getting on :)

colour recorded. not sure on the extras yet. love the sunroof, but that's not an option :(

·
Administrator
22,501 Posts
You should take a drive round that road and see if you can spot the car again; you never know you may have found a new member for the forum :)
Thanks for recording your colour and as for the sunroof; lets hope that you change your mind after you have tried them all out. I can't imagine it would be number one tonight :shock:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dear Bob,
The vehicle looks absolutely stunning ;) ; I was adviced by my dealer to put pressure right at the center of the fuel flap in one quick flowing motion :cool: , so far it has worked for me. Happy XFing around...Shalako

1 - 5 of 5 Posts