XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have at last taken some photos with the splash guards fitted.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Absolutely Bloody Stunning!

If I could justify the £12k to change your car would have a twin :lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wow! - thanks for posting these pictures this is what mine will look like an identical spec apart from Ivory/Oyster in place of your spice which I do like

Richard

·
Registered
281 Posts
Looks lovely John. The stripes on the lawn look pretty good too :D :D

The mud guards don't really show up against the black but think they would against the Lunar Grey. Guess I will just have to deal with the stone chips :(

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XFAndy said:
Looks lovely John. The stripes on the lawn look pretty good too :D :D

The mud guards don't really show up against the black but think they would against the Lunar Grey. Guess I will just have to deal with the stone chips :(
They looked good on my Vapour Grey XF. Don't forget the tyres and rear underside are black. Although I would think Lunar Grey is one of the best colours for not showing up stone chips. Interestingly, when my son was looking for a used Aston Martin V8 Vantage we discovered a lot of them had front splash/mud/stone guards fitted to protect the rear wheel arch bulge.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you very much for posting these pictures. I have ordered the spice seats too but have only seen them on Jaguar's website - they look fantastic! I am very, very pleased :-D

Thank you!

David.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts