XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the courage to spend a wodge today and went in and bought my XF 2.7D PL.

It was an ex-demo that had been registered since the end of September so it only has a couple of months and 3130 miles on the clock.

It is Azure Blue with Dove / Charcoal interior.

The extras on it are Bowers & Wilkins, Carelia Alloys, Parking sensors and reverse camera and a lovely set of Xenons with power wash. The garage also stuck on a rear spolier, tinted rear privacy glass and illuminated tread plates.

They are going to sell me a couple of spare rear headrests so I can get an Alpine touchscreen DVD system set up in the back for the kids, I wasn't keen on the jag one as it doesn't include an actual player....

Now I have to figure out how to get the private plate I bought put on it as I have never done that before.

I am like a kid with his first gentleman's magazine........

·
Registered
306 Posts
If in the UK you'll find the DVLA (surprisingly?) helpful.

·
Registered
216 Posts
twosheds said:
If in the UK you'll find the DVLA (surprisingly?) helpful.
are you being serious :?:

i've found DVLA quite incompetent in the past :roll:

all the best for the car Lilactime :cool: get some pics up
:)

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
lilactime
This is going to be a wonderful period; waiting for your XF. I loved it and like to relive the moment when the keys and so on were handed over.
That first drive off the dealers forecourt will stay with you forever :)

Now, I know where Swindon is, even if twosheds doesn't. And him so close to you!
Anyway, you could do worse than to pop up the road to Oxford and talk to the very nice people at:

DVLA
Ground Floor
3 Cambridge Terrace
Oxford
OX1 1RW

For enquiries about vehicles 0870 240 0010 (Textphone minicom users 01792 766 426).
For enquiries about driving licences 0870 240 0009 (Textphone minicom users 01792 766 366).
Please note, all calls are handled initially by our call centre based in Swansea.
Open: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. On the second Wednesday of each month the office will be open from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm.

Sweet dreams, just like when you bought that "Magazine" ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts