XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 1 month of nightmare ... and thinking i did big mistake when i gought XF SV8 jaguar ... now im happy

the car tell 3000km doesn't acelerate right and i feel it is not 420HP car

but last knight i become very happy ... my jaguar beat CLS55 AMG by half car lenght !!!

468 HP from (5.5 engine) vs 420 HP from (4.2 engine )

the CLS55 driver being shocked .... and he said how Jagur GS :evil: is faster than his monster !!!

i havent slept all the night ..happy :lol:

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
XF7097 said:
After 1 month of nightmare ... and thinking i did big mistake when i gought XF SV8 jaguar ... now im happy

the car tell 3000km doesn't acelerate right and i feel it is not 420HP car

but last knight i become very happy ... my jaguar beat CLS55 AMG by half car lenght !!!

468 HP from (5.5 engine) vs 420 HP from (4.2 engine )

the CLS55 driver being shocked .... and he said how Jagur GS :evil: is faster than his monster !!!

i havent slept all the night ..happy :lol:
Delighted to learn that you are happy with your XF :)
It is interesting to learn that your perception of poor performance was no more than that, perception.
Perhaps others who feel that there car doesn't perform well should take a leaf out of your book and head off to a race circuit with a friendly rival :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmmmm actually i took the car to my delaer and i told him i bought the car for it is aceleration.. also told him i dont wanted .... i dont know what they did >>> something related to car programming ... since the car feels much faster ... realy much faster ...

also turn off tha AC ...

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
XF7097 said:
mmmmm actually i took the car to my delaer and i told him i bought the car for it is aceleration.. also told him i dont wanted .... i dont know what they did >>> something related to car programming ... since the car feels much faster ... realy much faster ...

also turn off tha AC ...
Maybe they did not set it up correctly in the first place. It is possible, though I think unlikely because of warranty considerations, that the ECU has been re-mapped for performance. You may have read here that Paramount Performance are wishing to prove their technology, albeit on a diesel car, but I do not know if they are marketing a solution for a car such as yours yet :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts