XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is here , it is now , I've just collected the car yesterday , a wonderful 4.2 V8 NA , PL , in so great color liquid silver and Ivory seats , I'll post pictures later , i need to wash it its been dusty last night , and i have to say this even if my wife get angry with me , i'm in love her (i mean my car , but I'm in love with my wife though), I've just drove to work and every one is just asking me about the car , I've been driving all morning and i love the sound of the V8 , i drove it in D yesterday and today in S gear and there is a big deference you can really tell , i'll try to manual later tonight i think,

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
Great news XF Man :)
It has been a long and tortuous wait and so it is good to read that you are happy at last, with the car at least ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you pekem , i knew for a fact you would be the first to reply ;) , just a question: how can i get my car info below my post

·
Registered
281 Posts
Sounds very nice. Looking forward to seeing piccies. I've got the ivory interior coming too so a good few inside shots please.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats, thats great news :!: Gives us all hope that the cars do exist!! :D Cant wait to see the pics.... although for heavens man, why didnt you take the pics on collection so we had some to look at already :?: :?: :!: ;)

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
XF Man said:
thank you pekem , i knew for a fact you would be the first to reply ;) , just a question: how can i get my car info below my post
This should help you; just click on the .doc below and follow the Red markers :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry for late reply , i've driving all around for the last 2 days , any why i manage to get few pictures from the outside

·
Registered
32 Posts
XF Man said:
it is here , it is now , I've just collected the car yesterday , a wonderful 4.2 V8 NA , PL , in so great color liquid silver and Ivory seats , ,
Hope you don't mind me asking but what's the cost of the XF in Saudi

I may well be moving to Jeddah for a 3-4 years later this year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts