Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pics :cool:

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Welcome to the forum aladin :)
Your car looks great and particularly being able to see it in China :)
Is it a Vapour Grey colour? You don't tell us which model it is, I imagine that it is a petrol car.
Have you seen anymore XF's on your travells :?:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pekem said:
Welcome to the forum aladin :)
Your car looks great and particularly being able to see it in China :)
Is it a Vapour Grey colour? You don't tell us which model it is, I imagine that it is a petrol car.
Have you seen anymore XF's on your travells :?:
My Jaguar XF is Premium Luxury 3.0 Petrol, exterior color?Vapour Grey, interior color?Charcoal, Carelia 19" wheels. :)
I have seen many XFs on my travels, Their XF’s color was Liquid Silver?Frost Blue?Emerald Fire?Radiance Metallic?Indigo and Ebony. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Aladin,

Great pix, although I wish you hadn't posted them.... my XF Vapour Grey with Charcoal interior is due to arrive on the 17th June, and your post has just made the next 16 days even harder to bear!

All the best

FTA

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FredtheAiredale said:
Hi Aladin,

Great pix, although I wish you hadn't posted them.... my XF Vapour Grey with Charcoal interior is due to arrive on the 17th June, and your post has just made the next 16 days even harder to bear!

All the best

FTA

Thanks! ;) very glad to hear that you made the same choice with me. :D
Congratulations! Wait for your pics. :cool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome to the forum, aladin! Your car looks great, as do all XFs. :lol:

What are the red things on the rims in your pictures? I'll hazard a guess those are red ribbons on all the rims? For auspiciousness on delivery of a new car?

???????

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dear Aladin,
The car looks in superb shape, intriguing gift ribbons on the weels you have!, I have a 3L petrol as well which is probably the most uncommon specification over here in the uk, but i can assure you its a pure pleasure to drive. All the best.
Shalako

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
Re; the ribbons on aladin's XF; haven't we seen something similar whilst sitting in a traffic jam adjacent to a huge great lorry :?:
Always imagined it was a security thing but never worked out how it would work :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Might those red ribbons be Jaguar's latest security/anti-theft feature?

Muahaha!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mauler said:
Welcome to the forum, aladin! Your car looks great, as do all XFs. :lol:

What are the red things on the rims in your pictures? I'll hazard a guess those are red ribbons on all the rims? For auspiciousness on delivery of a new car?

???????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :)
????XF???????????????????????????? :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shalako said:
Dear Aladin,
The car looks in superb shape, intriguing gift ribbons on the weels you have!, I have a 3L petrol as well which is probably the most uncommon specification over here in the uk, but i can assure you its a pure pleasure to drive. All the best.
Shalako

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pekem said:
Re; the ribbons on aladin's XF;
Always imagined it was a security thing but never worked out how it would work :)
That's right! :) The red ribbons on my XF is always imagined that it is a security thing but never work out how it will work. :lol: It's our custom. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts