XF Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. Purchased a 2012 XF 3.0d Portfolio at the weekend and couldn't be happier. Facelift model with the 1200w B&W audio system, 20" wheels.

The cam belt is due so I'm looking for recommendations for independent servicing. I'm based in Hampshire.
Any other belts I should get done at the same time?

Cheers guys. What a car!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
very nice! hi and welcome :)

some photos would be nice!

do water pump at the same time. what's the mileage? if around 80k (or more) i would do gearbox oil change, jaguar says it's for life, but ignore it, it's serviceable as well as recommended.

can't help with indy's in your area, sorry.

·
Registered
Jaguar XF S Portfolio 2009
44 Posts
Hello all. Purchased a 2012 XF 3.0d Portfolio at the weekend and couldn't be happier. Facelift model with the 1200w B&W audio system, 20" wheels.

The cam belt is due so I'm looking for recommendations for independent servicing. I'm based in Hampshire.
Any other belts I should get done at the same time?

Cheers guys. What a car!

·
Registered
Jaguar XF S Portfolio 2009
44 Posts
Well done, and welcome to the forum. I have the same car but pre facelift 2009.
I had my belt and water pump changed by my local indi. Main dealers had a special offer for less than £500 so I got my man to match it.
Two other things that go wrong are drivers door window and windscreen that can de laminate.
The only thing now niggling me is the leather dash coming un glued. Car only don just over 50,000 miles. Best car that I have had.
Regards, Alan of Buckley

1 - 5 of 5 Posts