XF Forum banner

My first Jag on Wednesday

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  pekem 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I am new here and also new to Jaguar driving.
I will receive mine on Wednesday at Car dealer, as I didn't want to wait I take one from dealer stock.
Choice was between two P/L, a Ultimate Black and Lunar Grey, only two cars available
I go for Lunar Grey and Champagne and Truffle Interior on 18" wheel.
(The Black one is 19" wheel, but here in Brussels - Belgium, street are not made for large wheels)
I am reading lots advice from this forum and I thanks all of you who share their experience with this fantastic car.

Bye.

#2 ·
Hello Zortech :)
Welcome to the forum, it is great to have you here.
You will have a wonderful three days ahead looking forward to the moment when you are handed the keys to your XF.
If you have the time, being busy driving your XF, over the next few days it would be good if you could photograph it in an interesting location in Belgium. We have not seen that before :!:

#3 ·
Hi Pekem and All,

Today will be fantastic: will go to pick up my XF Premium Luxyry in 3 hours.
I am getting more and more ..... At office, time is lonnnng today.
As advised, I have choosen some great music to assist me in first time in the XF.
Next is to go to pick up my associate who went for a Merc CLS (gorgeous also) to make the first fantastic ride. Not to much as weather is not clean today.
But I am sure, inside my XF weather will loke very nice :p
I will take some picture from Brussels are for the forum.

See you later.

#4 ·
Finally got my XF on Thursday, I arrived too late on Wednesday at dealer.
Premium Luxury XF in Lunar Grey with
- Electric Glass Sunroof
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Parking Aid with Rear Camera
- Headlamp Washers
- Portable Audio Interface
This car is just fantastic, driving is just great pleisure at each time.
I could say when at dealer first time to make my choice, the front of the car didn't look very sexy at first look.
But now, as time going, I understand it style more and more and this front express sort of presence power I really like.
Kids like it a lot.
Because of rain, car is dirty at his time, so picture will come later.

#5 ·
Zortech said:
Finally got my XF on Thursday, I arrived too late on Wednesday at dealer.
Premium Luxury XF in Lunar Grey with
- Electric Glass Sunroof
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Parking Aid with Rear Camera
- Headlamp Washers
- Portable Audio Interface
This car is just fantastic, driving is just great pleisure at each time.
I could say when at dealer first time to make my choice, the front of the car didn't look very sexy at first look.
But now, as time going, I understand it style more and more and this front express sort of presence power I really like.
Kids like it a lot.
Because of rain, car is dirty at his time, so picture will come later.
Cripes, you must be really important; to think that you delayed the pick up on Wednesday. :eek:
What a great Christmas you are going to have; or will you :?:
I can imagine that whilst the kids may say today that they like it a lot, come Thursday they may well be distracted with other things.
Refuse all drinks and say that you are happy to drive people around over the holiday period and you will be seen as a saint and you get an extra drive in your new XF. :lol:
Enjoy it and when it is all spangled up, send us a picture.
Happy Christmas :)

P. S. It is interesting the front view styling was a journalistic cliche a year ago; today it is never mentioned. Everyone that I have met has applauded the design as a whole without focussing on any particular aspect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.