XF Forum banner

You have your XF, now vote for the Accessory Extra which is your must have item ? Vote now!

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Defo my 20" wheels they make her look sooo sexy !!!

I must stop refering to XF as her, its a bit of a concern when I am stuck on an oil platform for another 3 weeks :oops:

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
Mickrsims said:
Defo my 20" wheels they make her look sooo sexy !!!

I must stop refering to XF as her, its a bit of a concern when I am stuck on an oil platform for another 3 weeks :oops:
Sorry we didn't make provision for any wheel fetishists :lol:
Anyone else wish to record their favourite extra from the list above :?: :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
I put ipod originally, but now I think Parking camera

...Juts a shame the option for 'Angelina Jolie for passenger seat' doesn't exist!

X

·
0 Posts
I selected the B&W Sound System as my overall favourite as it includes the Portable Audio Interface, which includes the iPod connector. I think both are brilliant.

·
Registered
288 Posts
pekem said:
Presently 51% of respondents have voted for........................ :?:
And by such a huge margin over the next most popular, I wonder if it's masking the value of other options. It's almost like we need a follow-up poll - to vote for the next favourite accessory after the rear parking camera :!:.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Like most others the parking pack gets my vote this time. But, if the diesel misfuelling device had been on the list, well............... :lol:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Definitely the Xenons. Having not had them on the previous XF I can not tell you how much they improve the lighting of the road especially as they corner as well :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Out of the options available I voted for the rear camera and parking sensors.

However, my absolute favourite option is the Adaptive Cruise Control with Electronic Brake Assist. Unbelievable option and I love it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I voted for the B&W! The park camera seems really popular but I just cant get used to it, and I find all that beeping stuff distracting. Probably been scarred for life since I heard beep > silence > silence > crunch and left a post sized dent in the rear of my Merc, stupid parktronic :)

·
Administrator
22,496 Posts
DonkUK said:
I find all that beeping stuff distracting.
Trust it, it's when you don't hear the beeping, which can be turned down, that you need not to be distracted :lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks, I never knew the sound could be turned down doh :oops: I really must get round to RTFM :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Definitely Bi-Xenons.

The standard halogens are poor and the Xenons make night driving a relaxed pleasure

S

·
0 Posts
My favourite is not in the poll but is the ASL (Automatic Saver of License) and is not really and accessory extra. The number of times in the past that I forgot myself and sped up between averaging cameras... simple idea that can save your license, especially as the engine is so so quiet that you loose your sense of speed.

C

·
0 Posts
I'd have voted for my 20" Senta's - stunning wheels and so compliment the XF profile.

Had to go rear camera as it's a great toy

·
Registered
119 Posts
Adaptive cruise control...you think you don't use it, until you drive any car without it and you find yourself driving up the backside of other cars on the motorway. Shame it is such an expensive option.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I didn't go for acc, wish I did as I spend loads of time on motorways. Next time!

I voted ipod connectivity etc. Its great being able to plug aux items in so easily, to be able to control my ipod so well from the screen, and to be able t use and browse a 500Gb HDD in the USB port that lives in the centre console. For £40 each you can have a load of HDDs and as many films as you want in the car.

Just realised its standard in 2012 cars but it still gets my vote :?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Winter package. -20 and a heated steering wheel? Don´t know how I managed without. And of course the heated seats, f & r windscreens and mirrors.
Next would be xenons and the extra curve lights...

·
Read Only
232 Posts
the winter pack for me, but iPod over Bluetooth would be a close second & gets used a lot more

1 - 20 of 49 Posts