XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just gave it its first proper wash and it looks fantastic! I love it so far, the consumption is getting better as well as the engines runs in!!!
Really pleased with the choice of colour (Pearl Grey) and the 19" Auriga wheels.
B+W stereo sounds good but not so sure if it's worth the extra money.
Xenon lights and rear camera absolutely worth every penny...
Here are some pics, what do you think?
chris ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Lovely car! The Aurigas really augment the looks of the XF.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you, plus they had the XF discs when they get dodgy (from what I read in this forum I expect mine to fail any day!) :?
The only other wheels that are even better are the standard 20" with the SV8. Expensive option for mine though...
Here are some pics of the interior (champagne and truffle with burr) which I think is the best combination, but I would say that wouldn't I?
ck

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
ck1 said:
I agree with you, plus they had the XF discs when they get dodgy (from what I read in this forum I expect mine to fail any day!) :?
The only other wheels that are even better are the standard 20" with the SV8. Expensive option for mine though...
Here are some pics of the interior (champagne and truffle with burr) which I think is the best combination, but I would say that wouldn't I?
ck
Excellent pics, thank you Chris.
It is interesting how the colour changes like a chameleon and I suppose to really appreciate the basic shade one would have to actually be up close and personal :)
By the way, don't expect any failure, it will behave splendidly with just the odd tantrum :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I was meant to say Aurigas hide the disc brakes well...
ck :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
434 Posts
Looking good CK.

The Aurigas look great - got the carelias on mine which I like but i hate to say I think yours may look better.

Been away this weekend and the rain seems to have finally stopped so pics of mine this week!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts