XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can see that something is happening on the Diesel Engine is Dead thread.

However, I can no longer see updates on the Does this Look Like Success thread.

I am unable to access or update my profile.

In this section, my posts seem to work O.K., but on the main forum page, they are not listed as
the Last Post, which is shown as an admin post from December 2, 2017.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Yep, looks someone's wiped out or denied access to all posts since about mid-December.

Call me a conspiracy nut - you do anyway:D - but would JLR 'Guerilla Marketing' be up to dirty tricks, taking offence to the raft of truth - JLR UK dealer groups being shorted, XF contract hire rates through the floor, disastrous end of 2017 sales performance in Germany, Velar/Disco5 obviously flopping etc.?

·
Administrator
22,471 Posts
Yep, looks someone's wiped out or denied access to all posts since about mid-December.

Call me a conspiracy nut - you do anyway
- but would JLR 'Guerilla Marketing' be up to dirty tricks, taking offence to the raft of truth - JLR UK dealer groups being shorted, XF contract hire rates through the floor, disastrous end of 2017 sales performance in Germany, Velar/Disco5 obviously flopping etc.?
Just calm down. There is plainly an issue which is being investigated. In the meantime it is possible to read all posts and reply to them via the Enhanced Mobile Viewer, as I am doing now :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts