XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some great pics of XF's on here in real world settings, but can anyone post some new Pearl Grey shots, preferably with Ivory interior....thanks in advance... ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I shall be popping over to the Dealership in Sheffield agan some time soon to have another look at the colours they have on cars, so will take my camera.

They have a pearl grey with the ivory interior parked outside :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Here's a pic of my beautiful Pearl Grey with Ivory. Just enough contrast to show the chrome/brightwork and not too dark that it shows dirt like a black.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Northman and Dekay, both look gorgeous. But both look totally different, Nothman, your car looks alot darker than Dekay's ! Which one is closest to the true colour?

Chesterfield, thanks be really helpful if you could get another pic...

Got to say this is a friendly forum, looking forward to my Jag now.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Got to say that I think the photo of my car is pretty close. I just took the laptop outside to compare it side by side. Best thing to do is see it in the flesh then decide.

The ivory leather however is gorgeous, I had Dove grey with Ultimate Black on my last XF and it looked good but I saw Pearl/Ivory on an XK at the dealership and that did it for me ;)

Whatever you choose, enjoy.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for that DeKay..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Blade

Its very difficult to get a definitive photo because the car can look very different in different light. If there's not too much light then the car can look dark, but brighter light lets the metallic base shine through. I spent ages before finally deciding on Pearl Grey, but have absolutely no regrets, and have had loads of comments about what a great colour it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts