XF Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently abroad and will be for 3 weeks. I have a rental car... It's a Dodge Charger.. It's awful.............. :(
Everytime I accelerate the gearbox whines. It's got a massive engine with no power.
I need reminding of what I'm coming home to... :)

·
Administrator
22,497 Posts
xfphillips said:
I'm currently abroad and will be for 3 weeks. I have a rental car... It's a Dodge Charger.. It's awful.............. :(
Everytime I accelerate the gearbox whines. It's got a massive engine with no power.
That is just so awful :shock:
It is interesting that the XF is selling quite well into America and I am amazed that the elegant design of the XF can be so well received by a nation that is happy with that thing and I might add this, the new Cadillac.

·
Registered
281 Posts
xfphillips said:
....You'll be coming home to the best looking saloon car there is, with the smoothest engine and gearbox imaginable, the best and coolest interior and you'll feel like a king every time you drive your beloved XF :D :D
Not sure if that's helped or just made you more homesick :( :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts