XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garage replaced faulty nearside doors actuator and motor, but in process lost a piece of trim. It's a small triangle that covers one of the screws that holds door panel on, it's fits in on the end of the door.....anyone know if I can buy this anywhere ?.. or do I have to purchase a whole door panel help!,,

Registered
2009 XF 2.7 Azure Blue Metallic
Hi Fatelvis,
I have seen the covers that fit over door pull screws on various Internet sites, so you may be able to find the cover you want. Could try breakers if they have trashed interiors. Worse case scenario, get new part from dealer. Definitely don't need to buy new door card..馃槈

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Fatelvis,
I have seen the covers that fit over door pull screws on various Internet sites, so you may be able to find the cover you want. Could try breakers if they have trashed interiors. Worse case scenario, get new part from dealer. Definitely don't need to buy new door card..馃槈
Hi thanks any idea what this is called for search purpose cannot find it on ebay but still looking at breakers

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Fatelvis,
unfortunately the diagram I have only shows where it is situated to remove the door card...馃槙
Thanks anyway have to keep searching, where have you seen them online? Registered request with a few breakers in the meantime

Registered
2009 XF 2.7 Azure Blue Metallic
Hi Fatelvis,
Try doing search for jag xf trim parts etc.
There are lots of interior trim parts sites, including big auction site. Got to say though with a quick search I can only see the covers that fit over the screws under the arm rest rather than the triangular piece you are looking for. They seem to be harder to locate...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts