XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled upon by chance, but in a previous thread of mine Craig mentioned that Midnight Metallic has been dicontinued as of June. I ordered mine in this colour back in March when it was available, so what will I get now? Is there a replacement metallic black? Hope I dont get a yellow one!

·
Administrator
22,509 Posts
There is no mystery here; it is simply a name change. It started with the XK RS, the Midnight name was dropped in favour of Ultimate Black and then throughout the other ranges the name was changed. It is no more than a name change, the colour is exactly the same. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no doubt that I would be getting a black car, just the name it would be called. So Ultimate Black it is then. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
618 Posts
pekem said:
There is no mystery here; it is simply a name change. It started with the XK RS, the Midnight name was dropped in favour of Ultimate Black and then throughout the other ranges the name was changed. It is no more than a name change, the colour is exactly the same. :)
Yes it is now Ultimate Black but it isnt the same. There is more gold and blue in Ultimate whereas there is more green in Midnight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts