XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have now collected the new Jag in Botanical green and very happy with the colour but.... I must have been looking thru tinted glasses when I picked the interior as it was barley, nice seats but the carpets!!!!!. The carpets are just about ok and I love the truffle, but the mats are a mare to keep clean. Anyone any ideas where to get truffle or brownish mats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the links, but I can get beige (barley) on many sites. I was hoping for somewhere that did a Truffle/chocolate coloured mat. This would then match the colour scheme but be darker and less likely to show the muck. I have asked the sites by email but none of them have any dark brown carpet. I'll keep trying!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Let me know if you get anywhere - I'd like to buy a set of truffle mats too!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Growler said:
Let me know if you get anywhere - I'd like to buy a set of truffle mats too!!
I don't know if they actually produce truffle mats, but if they do you will be able to buy them from the dealer.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I don't know if they actually produce truffle mats, but if they do you will be able to buy them from the dealer.
Pretty sure that There is no Jaguar Truffle mat available. A number of aftermarket suppliers produce tailored mats for the XF though (good quality at a fraction of the price Jaguar charge too) - we just need to convince one of them to do them in a truffle-ish brown.

·
Registered
425 Posts
It has just popped into my head that I should ask if you have considered the 'Utility Mats'? They look pretty well made, and you will also be able to keep them cleaner alot more easily than the carpet mats.

P.S- Don't ask why I'm thinking about Carpets at this time! :lol:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Premium Carpet Mats come in Flint/flint trim, Oyster/ivory trim and Champagne/truffle trim. The utility mats are made of rubber, or the plastic equivalent. :ugeek: :ugeek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts