XF Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do not have a scheme anymore, nor do we want one :)
Hi pekem, ANYMORE..?
What happened, ??
obviously I'm new to this forum so may have missed something, has there been one previously that failed.?
All replies encouraged please...
MAYBE others MIGHT want one, unless of course there is a thread lurking somewhere explaining all the bad things..
X.. Lol

·
Administrator
22,509 Posts
These schemes are not appropriate for this forum. We tried an arrangement in the past with a leading broker and it was not a success. :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Surely there was (is?) an affiliation in so far as the 7 day "free drive away insurance" that Jaguar were offering when I purchased my car was provided through Aviva. I don't know if this is still available.

However, as part of the process of receiving the free 7 days cover you had to permit Aviva to provide you with a no obligation quote for a full year. Unfortunately in my experience, and it seems others given the rarity of Aviva being mentioned as a 'best buy' in this thread, their quotation whilst not as bad as many others was still far from being competitive......

·
Registered
131 Posts
Same here, the Aviva quote following on from the 7 days free cover was not the worst but so far off the money to be laughable, and when they phoned to ask whether I was interested they didn't seem entirely surprised when I said they were approx £350 worse than the best offer and made no effort to improve their quote

1 - 6 of 6 Posts