XF Forum banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts
Yes, excellent news. I'd say more ut I am stil only getting half of what I type on the scree!

There are several threads about this problem in the last (Support) section of the contents page.

Richard

@KeithB My problem sounds identical to yours. 1200-1300 rpm, resonance sound in any gear which disappears as you rise above or fall below that range.

Did yours also make this noise in Neutral? Mine doesnt.

Appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Shaun
Hello Shaunieboy. Unfortunately I can't answer your question-it's been so long ago. Have you trawled through all 5 pages of this thread to see if the answer is lurking there. Have you tried seeing if it occurs at a higher rev range in neutral? I'm just thinking that with no load on the engine in neutral perhaps less fuel is going through the pipes and perhaps the volume of fuel is important.The only other suggestion I can make is to try Jaguar as they might be more help if they know they're not going to get the bill ( I assume there can't possibly be a warranty claim) Hope you get it sorted.

Keith

81 - 84 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.