1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
my 1st post -

never wanted a weekend to go fast, I ordered my xf back in July, and
she will be ready on Monday....Cant wait.....

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum :)
Your new XF looks stunning and we can all understand the desire to magic away the weekend :lol:
Enjoy it; presently you have a feeling which is very hard to recapture and although I have had my XF for over six months I still think back to that moment when the guy gave me the keys :lol:
It would be good if you, like so many others, would complete the profile section indicating roughly where you are and describing the bits and pieces etc that you have added to what appears to be a Midnight 2.7 PL :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pekem said:
Hi, welcome to the forum :)
Your new XF looks stunning and we can all understand the desire to magic away the weekend :lol:
Enjoy it; presently you have a feeling which is very hard to recapture and although I have had my XF for over six months I still think back to that moment when the guy gave me the keys :lol:
It would be good if you, like so many others, would complete the profile section indicating roughly where you are and describing the bits and pieces etc that you have added to what appears to be a Midnight 2.7 PL :)
Well the weekends nearly done, just got one sleep to get thru, should pick her up
about 4ish tomorrow - "phew" !!! I have updated the profile as suggested but cant find where you put the details of the car - so for those who are interested -

JAGUAR XF PL
2.7 DIESEL
MIDNIGHT
CARELIAs
HEATED & COOLED SEATS
TV
DAB
IPOD / USB
HEATED STEERING WHEEL
REAR BLIND
XENONS
REAR CAMERA
BLIND SPOT MONITOR

·
Administrator
22,500 Posts
As you say, you are very nearly there. Enjoy tomorrow :)
It is a very impressive list of extras and in order to show them in your profile just go to Control Panel , Profile,

» Edit profile
» Edit signature Here you insert the information :)
» Edit avatar Here you can insert a very small picture» Edit account settings

Board preferences
Private messages
Usergroups
Friends & Foes

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hope you picked it up ok and that it was all ok. Still a few weeks before I get mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts