XF Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone seen/fitted the optional LED blades for the front bumper?

They look awesome in the brochure, but was wondering what they are like in reality.

Thnx,
Shapps

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have not seen these, any pictures available? done a quick "Google" search and could not find anything....

·
Registered
125 Posts
They look nice! how much is it?

That would look nice on my Ultimate Black...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't need trick lights for people to notice my XF! The sun shining off the rad grill is normally enough!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi :D

Saw the day lights fitted to showroom XF in Ultimate black today they look GREAT :D ....did try and wait for salesman but all with customers, really wanna have some after seeing them any ano got clue on price

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do anyone know if these are these factory installed only or can these be retro fitted by a Jag bodyshop??

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just emailed my sales rep at Guy Salmon and he said it can be retro fitted but would cost a bit! He is waiting for a quote and will email me back.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have thought that they could easily be retro fitted because they are sold as accessories and not as an option, i.e. must be ordered at point of sale.

·
Registered
570 Posts
They can be retrofitted but they are a different blade length from the standard front blade.

If you look carefully they are shown on the modified bumper that comes as part of the R aerodynamic pack as an option on the pack, therefore I would imagine that you could not fit them to the standard bumper.

The dealer I spoke to said the pack, which is a dealer fit, comes in at about £2K - £2.5K dependent on whether you have an S (which already has rear spoiler) and whether you want the LEDs.

·
Registered
570 Posts
oh, and the R aerodynamic pack is apparently incompatible with the adaptive cruise control - I asked as I was considering both..... something to do with the position of the forward looking radar

1 - 14 of 14 Posts