XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received letters from 2 different dealers both trying to get me to change my XF for a newer one, as mine is only 7 months old and 1600 miles on the clock I think I will stick although one of the dealers (the one I bought mine from) is offering great deals on part X for a limited period (where have I heard that before). Is this a sign that Jaguar are really suffering.

gary

·
Registered
176 Posts
They are definitely trying to push the new XF's, but then I guess they, and all other car makers, would in this 'climate'.
However, I think they are taking long enough to get those already ordered out on the roads, let alone asking for orders for more :!: :!: :!: ;)

·
Administrator
22,501 Posts
XF FX said:
They are definitely trying to push the new XF's, but then I guess they, and all other car makers, would in this 'climate'.
However, I think they are taking long enough to get those already ordered out on the roads, let alone asking for orders for more :!: :!: :!: ;)
As Michael Winner says, "Calm down Dear, calm down" :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
pekem said:
XF FX said:
As Michael Winner says, "Calm down Dear, calm down" :lol:

:p Im getting better at coping; am enjoying seeing the new cars being collected, especially loved the thoughtfulness of JAg dealer behind HerculesPP collection.
1 month and counting :)
oh, have to say though, that Michael Winner Ad has to be one of the worst on TV atm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts