XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my blind spot monitor BSM system replaced as well as the instrument pack (dead indicator/seatbelt speaker) (very courteous and efficient Hatfields Jaguar, Liverpool esp since the car didn't come from them) last week. This then needed me to do a few little adjustments (clock etc). I then notice that as well as the blue screen theme there was a rather more attractive green/grey one. Has this always been there?

BSM: do those with BSM find that it thinks the central crash barrier is a blind spot hazard from time to time?

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
I do know that the appearance of the screen can be changed, display a clock, a Jaguar logo and so on via a menu in the System. I don't remember if a colour change can be achieved but the starting point is the Vehicle Settings menu.
As for the BSM being activated by the crash barrier; that probably is so. I have noticed that hedges on the near side have triggered a warning :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never actually been overtaken by a hedge, but it has managed to keep pace with me sometimes! :D I was sure I had explored all the vehicle settings options, and knew about the logos etc, but i had never noticed the blue/green option before, and wondered if it was an outcome of the warranty fixes? Anyway, I think the green is nicer!

·
Registered
29 Posts
option to change between blue and green is there to alter as you choose. (at least it is on my 3l Diesel PL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts