XF Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just some advice needed please
I purchased a 2013 XF sport brake 2.2 with 8000 miles on the clock, very occasionally i have a few issues:

lack of power when pulling away ( car wont get above 5 mph, about 1500 revs, for about 10 seconds
when stop start cuts in and the engine goes off, it stalls when restarts
lastly when parking and trying to go from R to D or D to R the revs drop and the vehicle stalls

My local main dealer have had the vehicle once, no faults codes and nothing on a 20 mile test drive.....so nothing could be done.

This morning I went to pull away at a round about and had the lack of power as a result i nealy had anothe car into the back side of mine......damn dangerous and not what I have expected from such an expensive car.

I understand that its an intermitant problem but has anyone else had any smililar issues? ot any ideas to what it may be.

there is about 3 weeks left on the warranty, then is the approved used warranty

thanks for your help, Jason

452 Posts
Hi Jason,

I apologise that you appear to be experiencing some concerns with your vehicle.

I would recommend re-booking your vehicle back into your Jaguar retailer for further investigations. Once your vehicle is with your preferred retailer, there are processes in place which the retailer can follow to look for additional support from Jaguar.

If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to send a PM and I will be happy to help.

Many thanks,

Lucy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, just some advice needed please
I purchased a 2013 XF sport brake 2.2 with 8000 miles on the clock, very occasionally i have a few issues:

lack of power when pulling away ( car wont get above 5 mph, about 1500 revs, for about 10 seconds
when stop start cuts in and the engine goes off, it stalls when restarts
lastly when parking and trying to go from R to D or D to R the revs drop and the vehicle stalls

My local main dealer have had the vehicle once, no faults codes and nothing on a 20 mile test drive.....so nothing could be done.

This morning I went to pull away at a round about and had the lack of power as a result i nealy had anothe car into the back side of mine......damn dangerous and not what I have expected from such an expensive car.

I understand that its an intermitant problem but has anyone else had any smililar issues? ot any ideas to what it may be.

there is about 3 weeks left on the warranty, then is the approved used warranty

thanks for your help, Jason
Did you get anywhere with this Jason?

My other half's XFSB seems to be suffering from a similar issue, it would be helpful if I could point the dealer in the right direction...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts