XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my car arrives it will have keyless entry system. I assume that there will be 2 sets of Fobs. Can anyone advise me if the seat/mirrors can be adjusted to preferential positions depending on which Fob is used. On my BMW (yes – I own one and have been very happy with it for 7 years), when using my key the drivers seat/mirrors are adjusted to my position and when my wife uses her key her positions are selected. Is this or something like this available without having to select a preset button. Many thanks.

·
Administrator
22,498 Posts
JohnBB said:
When my car arrives it will have keyless entry system. I assume that there will be 2 sets of Fobs. Can anyone advise me if the seat/mirrors can be adjusted to preferential positions depending on which Fob is used. On my BMW (yes – I own one and have been very happy with it for 7 years), when using my key the drivers seat/mirrors are adjusted to my position and when my wife uses her key her positions are selected. Is this or something like this available without having to select a preset button. Many thanks.
Hi,
It won't be dependent on the key; it will be all to do with the Memory setting button in the door control panel. Sorry if that is irksome :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No - I think I can cope with that. How many buttons are there, hopefully not one for my 22 year old daughter. :eek: :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts