XF Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've just ordered a Jaguar XF 2.7 Diesel Premium Luxury and hope to pick it up within the next three weeks. It was an unregistered car that the dealer was going to use as a demonstrator. I spent a total of four hours at the dealership and over one hour of that was on the test drive. It was raining heavily and I got to drive the XF on country roads, a town centre and the motorway. I was very, very impressed.

Anyway, I hope to get some tips from this site although I also run my own car forum, which isn't dedicated to the XF.

So, hello to everyone on here! Is there anyone who already has their XF?

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Hey Roma

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not surprised you ordered after the demo! Most people seem to be sold after a decent demo -I know I was.

How long for the dealer to prep the car for you? Bet you can't wait. There are a fair few XF's out there but hopefully the forum will grow over the next few weeks as we get more members.

Feel free to post a link to your forum as well!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Admin. Thanks for the welcome.

I could have the my XF tomorrow if I wanted but I need to get my private plate transferred over. The dealer has advised that this could take up to three weeks but, hopefully, it will be sooner if the DVLA turn things around quickly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Greetings everyone my xf is 2.7d vapourgrey,17" wheels,satin wallnut & warm charcoal.
The reason for the wheels is quit simple, my x type has 18" and not much rubber, so
I thought I would try the 17" with bigger tyres. If I am wrong I will change the wheels
next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts