XF Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very nice.
See you use the same dealer as me (from number plate), I'm using the Basingstoke branch who hopefully will be polishing mine up in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Vapourgrey. I hope you dont mind but I am using one of your photos as my desktop
the xf looks stunning in this colour.

·
Registered
3 Posts
CharlieAlpha said:
Very nice.
See you use the same dealer as me (from number plate), I'm using the Basingstoke branch who hopefully will be polishing mine up in a couple of weeks.
Hi I am also in Basingstoke area. Now thinking to choose between "Lancaster" in Reading or "Harwood" in Basingstoke. Harwood took over Webbers just a few months ago, are they good?

This is going to be my first Jag, I have been checking on everything in details before I buy...

·
Administrator
22,448 Posts
I have just posted a few photographs of my 2.7 Premium Luxury, see link below, which I just love owning.
It is interesting that the Botanical Green paint is an Xirallic® and consists of a new substrate which produces a lighter body color, greater color intensity and a more powerful lustre than most traditional effect pigments.
In the real world this means that the perception of the colour changes from almost black to a sparkling green depending on the quality of light.
I have the additional extras of DAB Radio, Wilkins and Bowers system, Blind Spot Monotoring, all round Parking Sensors and Reversing Camera.
I thought my S Type was beautiful but I have to say I am so delighted with the XF.
See my photos, which I hope to add to, here:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts