XF Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Finally got my Pearl Grey 2.7 Luxury + B&W on Friday... been on order since Feb, so was starting to get annoyed with the dealer !

done 150 miles to date - love it - love it - love it..

Look forward to participating in the forums over the coming months.

Kev

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome Kev
Pretty new myself and have just over two weeks until I pick mine up! Your find lots of useful info on here.

Happy motoring

Lee

·
Administrator
22,509 Posts
kevshed said:
Hi all,

Finally got my Pearl Grey 2.7 Luxury + B&W on Friday... been on order since Feb, so was starting to get annoyed with the dealer !

done 150 miles to date - love it - love it - love it..

Look forward to participating in the forums over the coming months.

Kev
Very warm welcome Kev, :)
I am surprised that you stopped after 150 miles to take the time to post on here. Me, I would have been just too happy looking at my XF to trouble :lol: Good that you did though.
If you can find a little more time we would all be pleased if you would complete the profile section telling us a little more. Your general location would be of great interest.
Also, if you have pictures of your car it would be good if they could be posted here as well. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Kev,

Glad to here that you've taken delivery. Please keep us posted as i get mine on the 28th November and can't wait to hear all about yours.
I'm lucky, i've only been waiting for 5 weeks now, so delivery times have come down dramatically it seems.

I have a C280 Mercedes at the moment and i've changed it a year earlier than i should have done in favour of the XF, i was just smitten with it when i first saw it. The XF has a lot to live up to after the Merc, but from what i've heard, i won't be dissapointed.

Counting the days.......................... :cool:

·
Administrator
22,509 Posts
Sparky said:
Hi Kev,

Glad to here that you've taken delivery. Please keep us posted as i get mine on the 28th November and can't wait to hear all about yours.
I'm lucky, i've only been waiting for 5 weeks now, so delivery times have come down dramatically it seems.

I have a C280 Mercedes at the moment and i've changed it a year earlier than i should have done in favour of the XF, i was just smitten with it when i first saw it. The XF has a lot to live up to after the Merc, but from what i've heard, i won't be dissapointed.

Counting the days.......................... :cool:
Great story Sparky, you have been listening to all the right people ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts