XF Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I am the director of an exhaust company and we are currently looking to develop a stainless steel sports exhaust for the Jaguar XF cars. To do this we need an actual car so we are willing to offer a FREE system to who ever can lend us their car for a few days.

I have not put the name of our company deliberately as we are not scouting for business just simply offering this opportunity.

If you are interested in this please send me a PM and I will give you information about our company and we can discuss things further.

Many Thanks,

Ben Kaighin

·
Registered
5 Posts
I doubt anyone would want to give up their xf for long... I knwo i would be very upset if i had to lose 'her' for a day let alone a couple of days

·
Registered
294 Posts
Does the System Administrator feel that this is an appropriate thread?

The reason given for anonymity sounds feeble in the extreme...........

·
Registered
294 Posts
Well, you're right of course pekem, though I see no reason why they shouldn't have said so up front.

·
Administrator
433 Posts
To be fair Velocityap did e-mail me first to request my car and as I haven't got one yet (not long now!), I suggested they post in the forum as they were not directly soliciting business and someone may be interested.

Although obviously this is not to be taken as a recommendation or promotion from the forum - Caveat Emptor!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but from the above I'm assuming the XF have mild steel exhausts and not SS? pity...

A

·
0 Posts
Nope. SS as standard on my XFR, not sure about other trims levels though.

The emphasis in the OP was on 'sports' rather than 'SS'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts